Loaves and Fishes began in 2009 when a group of local pastors started to think about the ways to meet their community’s needs and develop a network for Christian churches, organizations and individuals to work together. Through hard work, determination and collaboration, we are proud to support a variety of ministries and provide a treatment program for those suffering from addictions.
- All Saints Anglican Church
- Ann Street United Methodist Church
- Calvary Baptist Church
- Core Creek United Methodist Church
- St. Egbert Catholic Church
- First Free Will Baptist Church
- Grace Holiness Church
- Grace Presbyterian Church
- Harkers Island United Methodist Church
- Lighthouse Community Church
- Live Oak Grove Christian Church
- Merrimon United Methodist Church
- One Harbor Church
- Many individuals in the community
Open Water Medical – Dr. Kerry Willis
Dr. Willis and the staff at Open Water Medical have volunteered their time and services to our residents since 2016. Thanks to Dr. Willis, hundreds of male residents have received free doctor’s visits and consultations.
Dr. Willis also volunteers his time by doing weekly devotions with our guys. We are very thankful for his support for our ministry.
Beaufort Vision Clinic – Dr. Patrick Patterson
We are very grateful for Dr. Patterson and the services he provides for our clients. Out of the kindness of his heart, Dr. Patterson provides free eye exams for all of our residents.